Showcase your Henry rifle collection in your home with our traditional but stylish 8 gun cabinet. Features include
- American Made Fully Assembled Henry Rifle Display
- Custom Walnut Finish
- Custom Henry Logo and Border on 1/8” Tempered Glass
- Solid Oak and Oak Veneers with a 1/4" Plywood Back Factory Installed Felt on Barrel Rest and Butt Plate
- Custom Barrel Rest Height for Henry Rifles
- Holds Eight Henry’s up to 52" and Most Scoped Rifles
- Separate Locking Storage Area
- Two Keyed Alike Locks for Home Safety
- Tempered Glass for Your Added Protection
- Specially Selected Felt to Protect Gun Finish
- Final Finishing Sanding by Hand 220 grit or better.
- Generous Coats of Hand Rubbed Satin Lacquer
- Holds Double Barreled Shotguns
- Factory Assembled H 66" x W 29" x D 13"
- Shipping Weight 78 lbs. - Cube 16.92
- Cube 19.7
- All American Red Oak and Wood domestically sourced from SFI certified forests.
- Shipped to your curbside via Common Carrier w/ Telephone Notification on Arrival
- Ships in double wall corrugated cartons with foam corner inner pack.
- Ships from the Factory in Webb City, Missouri.
- Free curbside delivery only.
- Available in the Contiguous US only.
- Now features a very high quality UL listed LED light. Plug-in.
Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery of this item.
All returns incur a 25% restocking fee, if you sign for the products without written exception notes (damage notes, refusal) it can only be returned for a 25% restock fee plus the cost of the return freight.
SHIPPING DAMAGE: We have great service from the trucking companies we deal with. However, sometimes shipping damage can occur. It is extremely important to OPEN and inspect for damage, if you find damage, REFUSE DELIVERY. Holes, dents, tears, etc. should be noted on the form the driver gives you to sign. These notations will allow us to make a claim for shipping damage on your behalf. Failure to do so makes it extremely difficult to make a claim. If there is shipping damage and you have noted it on the delivery form, you can email us or call our Customer Service Department at 844-451-1899. We will take care of all of the necessary arrangements to have the problem resolved. Remember please REFUSE delivery of damaged freight by writing "refused for freight damage" on the freight bill. Then call us for a replacement or refund.